At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Epic Analyst (Cadence, Welcome, Referrals)
to join our team Remotely.
- Designs and configures the software to support clinical and operational workflows.
- Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- Performs in-depth analysis of end-user department workflows, data collection, reports details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Maintains expertise and seeks additional knowledge in the support and optimization of assigned Epic module(s) to include Cadence, Welcome, and Referrals primarily, and how they integrate with other applications.
- Works cohesively with stakeholders to provide system support including analysis, build, and testing of requested changes, and analysis of new functionality of applications.
- Reviews, builds, tests and implements new functionality via System Upgrades and Special Updates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration, Clinical Information Systems, Informatics, Information Technology, or Sciences is required (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of progressive healthcare industry experience preferably in a hospital or major medical center clinical setting required.
- 3+ years of Epic Cadence, Welcome, and/or Referrals Application Analyst experience.
- Applicable Epic build experience require
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to employ systems analysis concepts, techniques, industry best practices, tools, and standards.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.