At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Business Analyst
to join our team.
- The Business Analyst facilitates business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications.
- This position leads the requirement's development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- This resource manages the requirement's development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end to end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements.
- The Business Analyst will act as the liaison to coordinate and manage the implementation and/or integration of products, features and workflows for RCM integration.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent, and 6 to 9 years of direct experience.
- Experience using enterprise wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is desired.
- Experience in a business analytics role including: process definition, management and monitoring, release management, web experience, database, XML, XSL and/or requirement definition.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis and design.
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude evidenced by 3 5 or more years of successful experience in a quantitative role.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.