At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Desktop Support Specialist
to join our team in Westbrook, ME.
- The Desktop Support Specialist role is the second level of a three-level career path
- This is a technical position, accountable for the technical and supervisory aspects of end-user installation and support of Client Systems (personal computer technology, associated peripherals, printers, scanners, signature pads, card readers, etc.)
- The role of the Desktop Support Specialist includes day-to-day break/fix and coordination of end-user computing, including prioritization, dispatch, and service recovery of technical problem calls, work orders, and Move/Add/Change requests
- The Desktop Support Specialist role is responsible for ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction, by positively interacting directly with the customer to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
- This work is performed with a high degree of independence. It requires a high level of customer contact and interaction with other team members within the Information Services
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience/training.
- MCDST, ITIL, A+, or equivalent certification preferred
- Valid driver's license with acceptable MVR.
- Thorough knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems
- Good understanding of relevant ITIL standards
- Very good interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
- Must be able to resolve most technology issues independently
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,