Classification: Direct Hire
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Epic Application Analyst II (Revenue Cycle Analyst)
to join our team.
- The Applications Analyst II formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of the applications used by the health system.
- Defines end-user requirements, procedures prior to the implementation of their application areas.
- Confers with other departments to analyze and document current operational procedures.
- Identify problems and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data are to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to specify operations to be performed by equipment, computer programs, as well as operations to be performed by personnel in using the system.
- Recommend alternative procedures for improvement of workflow, either manual or automated.
- Have an understanding of the operational and functional areas in the organization and have the ability to communicate effectively with clinicians in these areas.
- Required to make formal presentations and submit written reports for review purposes.
- Plans and prepares non-technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program usage.
- May prepare time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- May direct and coordinate work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
- Certifications in the following: PB, HB, Claims and Charge Router
- 3+ years of healthcare industry experience, 5 years preferred.
- Applicable Epic build experience require
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.