At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Data Architect
to join our team Remotely.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture with a current understanding of emerging technologies aligned to business needs.
- Assemble complex datasets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements for key stakeholders.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Collect, document, and clearly align Theme, Epic, User Stories, and Tasks to meet timelines.
- Model the application design and enumerate STRIDE threats—Spoofing, Tampering, Repudiation, Information Disclosure, Denial of Service, and Elevation of Privilege—across all trust boundaries.
- Practice Secure by Design coding concepts while applying security best practices.
- Support Role-Based Access Controls across Interface, Logic, and Data Tier.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, and 5+ relevant experience, or 10 years equivalent experience.
- The position requires at least 5 years of prior experience in hands-on development.
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS.
- Expertise in data pipeline and workflow management tools, DevOps, Service Oriented Architecture, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), and Enterprise SaaS.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, DevOps Frameworks, Zero Trust Models, RBAC, Patterns, Practices, Reference Architectures, and Governance.
- Proven capabilities in DevOps, Security, and regulatory compliance frameworks experience in HITEC, HIPPA.
- Expert application of Azure PaaS to generate scalable future proof Applications, API, and connected solutions.
- Experience with Boomi integration software/services, with Partner connections and HL7 Version 2.4/2.5 Messages highly preferred.
- COVID vaccination is required.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,