Contract Length: 2-Weeks
Job ID: 15580514
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Go Live Support
to join our team in Fayetteville, NC.
- Responsible for Go Live and Activation Support in several Epic modules.
- Provide support to clinical and operational process behaviors as part of the go-live process
- Provide one-on-one guidance with physicians, nurses, and other staff to assist with questions or procedures
- Identify and resolve issues to client staff members.
- Act as a point of escalation contact.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation on system configurations and technical components.
- May perform analysis and design of supporting technical infrastructures.
- Experience in clinical implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of health care practices in hospital and or physician group settings.
- Prior Go Live Support experience.
- Ability to interact and work with physicians, nurses and all levels of management and staff.
- Prior Experience providing just in time training.
- Prior Experience with clinical elbow to elbow support
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver.
- Mandatory requirement for COVID-19 & Flu Vaccine
- Must be on-site in the Greater Fayetteville, NC.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.