At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Mobile App Developer
to join our team.
This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Creating new HCA mobility development and testing standards and procedures and subsequently ensuring the team adheres to a high level of excellence.
- Creating mobile development resources and guidelines for other teams across the organization to follow.
- Drive technical discovery sessions on new and/or collaborative projects.
- Leading and managing development projects from inception to elaboration, development, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for overseeing the work of other team developers when called upon.
- Work with vendors or existing development teams when appropriate.
- Collaborate with Director of Mobility, product managers, business analysts and mobile developers to identify problems and creatively solve complex problems.
- Stay current with mobile interaction guidelines and operating systems.
- Bachelors degree is required
- 5+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer and/or related position
- Proven experience in leading the complete development life-cycle for native iOS applications
- Ability to succinctly communicate verbally and in a variety of media
- Experience using Swift
- Familiarity with Agile techniques in development environment (certifications are preferred, but a proven history is highly desired)
- Formal experience as a team development lead
- Experience in Healthcare mobility solution design and delivery is a plus
- Relevant experience/knowledge working with Hospitals and their integration needs
- Experience with recording and running UI Tests
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,