At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior Security Application Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Security Application Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining HCA Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) applications. The scope of this responsibility is solutions targeted for enterprise wide deployment.
- Given a business need, performs definition of GRC solution requirements
- Performs development and deployment of GRC software solutions per design specification
- Performs in technology selections that impact GRC solutions
- Performs technology integrations with GRC solution frameworks
- Performs software development and source control guidelines and templates
- Performs in solution requirements and design specifications
- Performs secure coding practices and methodology
- Performs consulting with customers, business owners, and stakeholders
- Performs in review and testing of GRC applications
- Performs in the mentoring of technical personnel on GRC software solutions
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Application development and design
- Application code migration and deployment
- Web services application programming (SOAP/REST)
- MySQL\MSSQL programming, including stored procedures, ODBC, and other client database technologies
- Source Control: Subversion, Git
- Oracle, Teradata, DB2
- CISSP or CSSLP certification
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter