At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore i
s a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Information Technology Support Technician
to join our team.
- Achieving and maintaining certifications as defined by IT management.
- Maintains, manages, supports, and participates in architecting the following:
- Microsoft Active Directory including user and resource management.
- Microsoft and Linux server operating system troubleshooting and patch management.
- Enterprise backup/restore technology maintenance and processes
- Storage management (SAN and NAS).
- Wired and wireless equipment, switches, and routers (Cisco).
- Other technologies as implemented by IT.
- Administration, support, and maintenance of IT Security tools and infrastructure that support the Information Security Program.
- Documents issues and resolutions and track calls using current call tracking system and follow up with users on open tickets per department defined processes.
- Maintain technical documentation of networks, systems and associated architecture.
- Adheres to change management standards and processes.
- Supports and works to continuously improve the service model for technical services and IT overall.
- Participate in on-call rotation schedule.
- Participates on project including end-users and applications projects as defined by IT management. Comply with project management standards when managing or participating in IT projects.
- Continuously displays initiative toward expanding knowledge, assisting in architecture, improving support services, and obtaining certifications. Works on objective-based assignment resulting in minimal supervision to achieve the goals of the project and department.
- Be knowledgeable of CarePoint Health’s Policy and Procedures and applicable federal and state regulation (i.e., HIPAA).
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of CarePoint Health.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, math, or a related discipline, or equivalent.
- 2 years of infrastructure support experience required.
- 4 years of IT experience required.
- Or, equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook