At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore i
s a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Information Technology Site Manager
to join our team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules / process payroll as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field. Industry recognized certifications along with minimum 7+ years relevant work experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Relevant Management certification may be required.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of Level 2/3 support expertise in the Microsoft Ecosystem.
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of Infrastructure concepts: (networking, servers, SANs, etc.)
- Must possess working knowledge of clinical IT concepts (EMR, nursing, etc.)
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook