At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer
– Contract to join our team in Nashville, TN
This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
The Product & Technology Organization at HealthTrust defines and implements solutions that empower our customers, suppliers, and business partners to realize savings and drive improved clinical outcomes. If we do our jobs well, we lower costs for healthcare providers, enabling them to make care more affordable for all.
In this position, you will:
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your contribution is valued over a title.
- Discover business problems, hypothesize solutions, and use data to quickly test, learn, and implement solutions that deliver value.
- Minimize in-progress work by focusing on the most important thing
Education & Requirements:
- Write user interface and server-side code
- Write unit tests, integration tests and functional tests
- Automate deployment and management of platforms using cloud technologies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” and “Mission and Value Statement.”
Licenses & Certifications:
- Development skills with Java, Angular, Python, or other applicable languages
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong development experience with Postgres, including advanced features
- Experience with ETL processes or Analytics/Reporting applications
- Solid expertise in developing modern, scalable applications
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, and able to drive results with minimal guidance
- Comfortable with uncertainty, ambiguity, and change
- A professional, relaxed, and enthusiastic attitude
- Pragmatic focus on delivering business value, with a relentless focus on creating and measuring outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to value team over individual success by focusing on collaboration and progress instead of dogma
- Continuously seeks opportunities to learn and improve self and team
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Supply chain or healthcare industry experience a plus
- Ability to work within team scope to drive development direction and team objectives
- Lead skills to work across teams to drive development direction and team objectives
- Relevant Years Experience: 7+
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or related field.
- Where applicable, instructor card accepted in place of student credential.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,