At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Sourcing Operations Analyst
– Contract to join our team in Nashville, TN
This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
In this position, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting with project management, operational execution, and contract document management.
- Operational tasks related to sourcing events including maintenance to our Contract Lifecycle Management system (CLM) to ensure accurate reporting to our internal and external customers (“members”)
- Document Management including contract package development to assist our members in operationalizing the agreements at a local level
- Project Management oversight including managing the multiple entry points of information into the sourcing event process and ensuring timeline targets are met
- Maintain flexibility with applicable systems
- Maintains flexibility regarding schedule priorities
- Actively participates in meetings
- Comply with all company and department policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and computer skills
- Ability to use standard Microsoft applications
- Comfortable with technology
- Team player with the ability to build and establish working relationships
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a role that required use of technology, attention to deadlines, accuracy, reporting and excellent time management
Bachelor’s degree required
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,