Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations. Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve systems. Serves as primary point of contact between users and engineering/development staff. May require an associate's degree in a related area and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· What are 3 must have / desired traits/experience that the Manager would most like to see?
1. Experience troubleshooting HP laptops, HP multifunction printers, Dell desktop/thin-client devices, accessory devices (must have)
2. Experience working with a ticketing/incident management system (desired)
3. Good communications, presentation, and customer service skills (must have)
· Is this position remote/onsite? - onsite
· If on-site - is the position located in a patient-care facility?
yes, at Lake City Hospital
· What is the planned work schedule for this contractor (work hours)? Mon-Fri, approximately 8:30a-5:00p