At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
As a member of CereCore leadership, the Manager of IT Contingent Staffing is responsible for daily operations of the contingent workforce lifecycle dedicated to CereCore Dallas external clients. This position, in conjunction with the Director of IT Contingent Staffing, will be responsible for extending the current commercial staffing practice and developing a new presence in the Dallas market. Working hand in hand with the Dallas Staffing Sales Manager and supported by a strong corporate recruitment team, this role will be responsible for supporting the sales manager with identifying new clients and recruitment of their needs. This position is a client-facing role responsible for daily communication to CereCore key clients, sales, marketing and IT consultants in the Dallas area. This role requires strategic execution to oversee the development, deployment, and direction of creating an extension of CereCore Staffing Services to the Dallas and surrounding areas. Additional local recruiting staff will be hired as the business is developed.
Additional key responsibilities include developing and maintaining positive relationships with key clients and internal customers including sales, marketing and service line leaders. This role will manage client expectations, maintain and develop new approaches to talent acquisition, and participate in sales opportunities critical to driving profitability and growing the business.
Key skill sets for this role include ability to hire and continue development of our external staffing practice, strong communication skills, ability to multitask, negotiate, and maintain solid relationships. Proven team leadership skills and the ability to cultivate a healthy work environment, set direction and motivate a high-performance team will be crucial to success.
Talent Acquisition Management (75%):
- In conjunction with Staffing Sales Manager, conduct meetings with key hiring clients and directors to identify resource needs, initiatives and forecasts.
- Perform daily recruitment on open job requisitions, source as appropriate to corporate team based on volume. Develop a growth plan to add additional recruiters based on projected volumes.
- Continuously assess and seek to improve client satisfaction levels and retention
- Participate and support contract development, assessment, and negotiation
- Ensure successful candidate onboarding by collecting client requirements and coordinating with corporate onboarding team.
- This includes all HR requirements have been met, proper subcontractor agreements have been completed, and equipment and day one user access is appropriate.
- Serve as the primary contact for consultant issues, driving problem resolution and escalating when necessary; Coordinate with appropriate internal departments to resolve client and consultant needs. Execute contract extensions and terminations as necessary.
Administrative/Staff Development (25%)
- Adhere to Code of Conduct
- Manage contractors timesheets within Planview
- Provide leadership, training and continuous improvement of employees upon hire
- 5+ years of experience in field or related field
- Bachelors Degree required
- Knowledge of IT technical skill sets
- Previous recruitment experience required
- Previous account management experience required
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing required
- Proven experience and knowledge of vendor management and master service provider tools
- Proven experience using candidate applicant tracking systems
- Proven track record of execution and results
- Prefer extensive candidate connections in the Dallas area
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,