At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Project Manager
to join our team Remotely
- Changes management of business and clinical projects by: documenting customer processes being changed; facilitating redesign of processes; recommending changes to customer processes.
- Manages projects and programs to ensure customer satisfaction, including: communicating progress to stakeholders and management; developing project charters, plans, estimates and schedules; ensuring work is completed and reporting variances; assigning tasks to team and controlling work loads; developing implementation, maintenance and support plans; tracking issues and risks; supporting project managers within other teams and mentoring junior project managers; facilitating prioritization of projects within a program; developing policies and procedures for projects; facilitating customer focus groups; designing project team staffing; and developing and executing PM training.
- Ensures that knowledge gained from project experience is reused in subsequent projects by: ensuring complete project documentation; collecting data from project activity; facilitating team collaboration; ensuring lessons learned are captured and reused.
- Ensures quality of projects by: reviewing adherence to methodology; correcting or elevating deviation from standards; and quantifying project benefits.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings as assigned.
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends in field of expertise.
- Maintains established policies and procedures, objectives, quality assessment and safety standards.
- Provides outstanding service to all customers; fosters teamwork; and practices fiscal responsibility through improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-8 years minimum experience
- Proven Project Management with Computer Science, Business or Systems Analyst background
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent business relationship skills. Excellent communications and trouble shooting/problem solving skills; must be flexible, adaptable and able to function under pressure. Organizational skills, independent thinking and management competencies.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter