Contract Length: 6 Months
Job ID: 15842129
Location: Nashville, TN
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a Marketing Compliance Specialist to join our team. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
The Marketing Compliance Specialist supports HCA’s digital products including 800+ consumer-facing websites, social media channels and digital touch points - conform to applicable state and federal regulations and internal policies including data privacy, pricing transparency, and digital accessibility. The candidate will work collaboratively across multiple business units and departments to provide tactical support of marketing compliance across digital platforms.
In this position you will:
- Work collaboratively with other departments and business units to ensure compliance with all applicable policies and standards.
- Coordinate compliance projects and initiatives, document efforts and provide ongoing reporting and follow up as needed
- Develop and execute audit process and schedule; routinely conduct analysis to determine appropriate remedies.
- Support mitigation efforts to address and resolve operational risks, remediate reported deficiencies, and maintain compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- Develop and provide compliance related education and training including procedures, workflows and documentation.
- Assist in development and communication of best practices for compliance
- Participate in business requirements gathering, consultation and implementation plans for compliance project and initiatives
- Consult with vendor partners on compliance requirements
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director, Digital Accessibility and Compliance.
- Knowledge and experience with digital technologies and systems
- Knowledge and experience with quality assurance tools and processes
- Familiarity with digital accessibility and WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Knowledge of data privacy regulation like CCPA and GDPR; basic healthcare privacy and compliance laws, regulations, and requirements
- Experience in program development/implementation
- Ability to initiate and maintain cross-team relationships
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and independently coordinate projects to completion
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.