, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior .NET Developer
to join our team. This individual will work onsite in Nashville, TN
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Designing and building high-performing enterprise applications supporting both desktop and mobile user platforms.
- Demonstrate leadership and provide mentoring to the in-house and outsourced developers
- Guidance and advice on current enterprise – in particular mobile – development trends and latest IOS features.
- Proper Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming for browser-based desktop and mobile platforms, as well as backing services and applications.
- Best practices of Software Architecture and Domain Modeling for implementation of Cloud-Ready, Microservice, and/or Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Enterprise Application development, integration, and delivery with distributed architecture
- Integration between loosely-coupled systems using application programming interfaces (APIs) to form complex systems and automate routine tasks
- Team collaboration using agile project management methodology
- Proven experience with 10+ years’ experience in enterprise, mobile, and cloud-ready application architecture, development, and delivery
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to understand the underlying infrastructure and how to design to applications to take advantage of it
- Working knowledge of Application Programming Interface (API) Management tools and techniques
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment, following agile project management methodology, and to use related tools such as continuous integration, release management, and work tracking
- Eager to learn our technology and business stacks as well as demonstrate an ongoing dedication to innovating on emerging technologies and trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for targeting both technical and non-technical audiences
- iOS experience and Google cloud exposure
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.