Classification: Contract to Hire
Supervisor – Finance Manager
Supervises – N/A
Key Responsibilities – Supports sourcing teams and financial analysts in financial aspects related to sourcing projects. Works under moderate guidance and direction to provide financial assistance in processes during purchasing agreement projects. This includes organizing and preparing purchasing data, uploading vendor data for analytics, reviewing and adjusting fee schedules, reviewing data for accuracy and ensuring it is usable for analysts, and some analyzation of vendor and/or customer purchases. The Associate Financial Analyst could also assist in tracking savings related to new GPO clients while learning processes and procedures for efficient analysis solutions. Works both independently and collaboratively to provide reporting and tracking analyses for client facilities.
Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 668377
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Financial Analyst to join our team. This individual will work remote at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Job Summary – Supports finance teams with reporting and project management. Works independently to provide a smooth flow and transition between finance for projects and fees. Including analyzing data, uploading of reports, fee maintenance, and tactical analysis where needed.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Data cleansing of detailed purchase histories obtained through various resources
- Data uploads of vendor analysis and/or customer purchase histories
- Process management to ensure smooth transitions during projects
- Identifying and resolving data issues
- Learning methodologies for performing financial and opportunity analysis of proposals
- Effective communication of results to finance teams
- Reviewing price equitability of contract amendments for product adds and replacements
- Upload Preparation of RFI and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) documents
- Ad Hoc reporting and requests
- Uploading data for reporting purposes
- Accepts feedback well and works to improve performance when needed
- Fee maintenance directly affecting SOX reporting
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Excel is required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Efficient organizational skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or accounting
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS – Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with stressed or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
OSHA CATEGORY – The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues (although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to body fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way.
- What are 3 must have / desired traits/experience that the Manager would most like to see?
- Basic Excel skills
- Eager to grow and learn in the finance/analysis space
- Good communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and data entry
- Positive outlook
- Is this position remote/onsite? - Hybrid (4 days on-site and 1 remote)
- If on-site - is the position located in a patient-care facility? N/A
- Is there a dress-code/uniform for this position? Yes - business casual
- What is the planned work schedule for this contractor (work hours)? Flexible – 7am to 6pm – ~8 hour workdays with an hour lunch – 38 hour work week – no overtime
"yes – in person (2nd) interview on site with a 1 hour evaluation in excel including with meeting of 2 others besides myself. Total of 2 hours for final (2nd) interview"
- Is there any skills testing or screening needed for consideration for this role?
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,