Contract Length: 12-Months
Job ID: 15865244
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team Remotely.
- Work independently and with local and remote users to quickly identify and resolve incidents by responding to problems as they arise, developing appropriate solutions, and following through to see that the customer’s needs are met.
- Must demonstrate an ability to listen to customers and explain technology to them in terms they can understand.
- Prioritize user requests and track them through to resolution, including logging all phone- calls, emails, and voicemails into helpdesk ticketing.
- Assist users with basic needs analysis and preparation of requests.
- Resolve incidents based on the service level agreements defined.
- Escalate server or network outages by contacting appropriate technology members; provide timeline and details of outage in the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware and software-related incidents.
- Maintain and support virus detection defenses
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the mission and operations of the Company.
- Associates degree in related field or 2 years’ commensurate experience working with PC software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Commensurate experience and or certifications my substitute for a degree.
- Good Customer Service and Communication Skills.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Mac, IOS, and Android.
- Break-fix experience in desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, and related peripherals.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016, 2019, Office 365.
- Some working experience in administration/user provisioning in Active Directory, preferably Azure AD.
- Some working knowledge of networking: design, administration, hardware, wiring, jacks, etc.
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.