Job ID: 15865445
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Microsoft 365/Azure Administrator to join our team Remotely and Franklin, TN
- Design, implement, and maintain Microsoft 3635 and Azure cloud-based solutions.
- Configure and manage virtual networking, storage accounts, and blob containers.
- Set up and configure virtual machines, web apps, and SQL databases.
- Monitor activity and performance of all Azure resources and services using Azure Monitor.
- Automate tasks using Azure Automation and PowerShell scripting.
- Implement and maintain Azure Active Directory and role-based access control.
- Manage identities and access for users, groups, and applications.
- Configure Azure Site Recovery for disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Back up and restore data using Azure Backup and Azure Storage.
- Monitor costs and optimize spending on Azure resources.
- Stay up to date on new features and capabilities in Azure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Azure resources
- Enforce and/or support all standard operating procedures and policies.
- Enforce/support all data security, HIPPA, and other mandated or statutory regulations, requirements/policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field, or commensurate experience; or
- An associate's degree plus related certifications and commensurate experience.
- 3+ years of experience in IT administration, including Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft 335 and Azure cloud services and architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates.
- Experience managing Azure Active Directory (AD), users, and groups.
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting for automating Microsoft 365 and Azure tasks.
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.