At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Henderson, NV.
- As part of the IT&S Administrative Support Team, this position provides administrative support to assigned executives, management and staff.
- Teamwork, organizational skills and confidentiality are essential.
- Maintains Outlook calendars and email as assigned.
- Schedules meetings (internal/external to the organization) as requested.
- Flexible in supporting any office projects needing extra attention due to specific deadlines.
- Assists other administrative support staff in projects and cross-coverage as needed.
- Manage multiple Outlook calendars, schedule meetings/events using judgment to resolve conflicts.
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for various meetings/events and external events including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions, and dinners.
- Serve as primary contact for office deliveries/mail, office supplies, maintenance issues, equipment requests, new hire set up, etc.
- Assist in onboarding new employees, contractors and vendors.
- Track and report on space utilization in assigned area of responsibility Maintain Outlook distribution lists Code and coordinate all invoices through the approval process.
- Review and allocate expenses through the amex@work reconciliation tool monthly.
- Provide general administrative support, including making copies, filing, answering phones, delivering mail, sending faxes, drafting and typing correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Order supplies for department; monitor associated expenses in relation to the budget Arrange travel as needed, including booking and creating itineraries.
- Prepare expense reports upon request Report PTO/EIB for assigned area of responsibility on a monthly basis.
- Attend meetings, draft meeting minutes and distribute outcomes as requested.
- Produce reports as needed from Clarity and Heathstream.
- Assign courses and learning events. Create and maintain Atlas teamrooms as needed Records management
- Experience with office management and executive calendar management
- Positive, approachable
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook