, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior DBA
to join our team. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s]
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process
- Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures
- Familiarity with streaming and queueing data in a cloud environment
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Comfortable and proficient in a dynamic, agile team environment
- 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Requires a bachelor's degree
- Experience in MySQL, Oracle, or DB2 is required
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks as assigned
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.