At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Product Analyst-Senior level
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Provides development, subject matter expertise, and support for the Business Unit Applications/Command Center.
- Ensures adequate support for OSG Transfer Center/Command Center/Patient Placement Center Business Unit Applications and all integrations into potential systems, including coordination and assistance with the product implementation and issue resolution, integration and support for the TeleTracking application.
- Analyzes business problems/opportunities in the context of requirements and recommends and develops solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Recommends changes to core IT&G infrastructure, current business/clinical processes, policies, and information systems that provide recognized business value.
- Works with other key project team members to Implement the on-call application, define requirements, design the functional solution, identify and escalate project issues, understand the SAAS model infrastructure approach and connectivity, and ensure the IT solution meets all business requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with HL7 interfaces to applications
- Experience working in large Enterprise Saas Model systems
- Experience with IT security requirements and compliance teams
- Experience with application testing and field implementations
- Experience with reporting tools and data warehousing (Tableau, Micro strategy, Qlikview etc.)
- Experience with applications running in an Enterprise SaaS model
- Able to succinctly communicate verbally and in a variety of media.
- Able to design and develop solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with diverse and complex projects.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong problem and issue resolution experience and create quality deliverables.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Experience with OSG Business Unit applications software Teletracking a plus
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook