Contract to hire
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst
to join our team in Henderson, NV.
The Sr BA leverages a robust set of tools and works independently on projects of moderate to medium complexity and are responsible for analyzing the business, facilitating solution definition, and successfully integrating business processes, roles and technology to ensure business objectives are met.
• Drive business centric collaboration with stakeholders, including VP Service Line Owners and Executives, business users, and technical solution providers to understand business needs.
• Evaluate business processes and lead solution definition (workflow, technology, data, etc.) to support business goals and initiatives.
• Facilitating the project team through identification of product options, objective screening of products to determine best fit, and quantitative analysis to support the selection of product(s) to pursue.
• Facilitate the definition and analysis of business needs and requirements for new and/or enhanced products, services, or optimized business processes.
• Drive solution identification and assessment, advocating for the business needs to ensure solutions achieve desired business results.
• Coordinate and lead User Acceptance Testing, prioritizing gaps and negotiating between the business and technical solution providers to gain product acceptance.
• Facilitate internal and external training of Business Analysis best practices
• Developing and maturing relationships with the business stakeholders across a business area.
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders, including VP Service Line Owners and Executives, to identify project objectives, scope, dependencies and risks for projects.
• Collaborate with peers to develop a customized business analysis approach, defining the business analysis tasks, resources, and estimated effort to complete a project.
• Communicate the approach and work with project team to modify and ultimately gain approval for the analysis activities.
• Manage changes to the solution requirements, assessing the impact of requirement changes, and ensuring appropriate approval of those changes.
• Manage solution requirement communication, ensuring that stakeholders have a shared understanding of the requirements.
• Work as liaisons among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, data, policies and information systems.
• Quickly understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements, analyze and present solution options.
• Leverage and continually mature interview and facilitation techniques to elicit business needs and requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization
Strong analytical & problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Effectively deals with ambiguity
Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
Subtle influencer/persuader and negotiator
Strong presentation skills
Demonstrates a broad knowledge of a business area and its stakeholders to identify and communicate how IT solutions can assist.
Has a developing understanding of how business processes and workflows enable fulfillment of the business area’s business strategy.
Adept and effective meeting facilitator
Hospital operation experience is a big plus
·What are 3 must have / desired traits/experience that the Manager would most like to see?
1. Experience with Business Analyst methodologies – not data analyst as I see many resumes come across as Data Analyst experience, but not business analyst experience. Strong understanding of current state v future state analysis, flow charts, gathering business requirements and strong knowledge in working with ambiguity while asking the right questions
2. Effective communication skills as this position will require to work with senior executive team members including the ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization
3. Adept and strong meeting facilitator
Hospital clinical operation would be a huge plus
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter