Pharmacy Application Implementation Consultant
: London, United Kingdom- Hybrid
: 12 Month FTC
is seeking a Pharmacy Application Implementation Consultant
to join our team hybrid out of London.
The Pharmacy Application Implementation Consultant provides consulting services to clients on MEDITECH or other hospital applications-related projects in a systems analyst, project leadership, or training capacity.
- Apply technical expertise to individual client system builds in order to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Mentor client project teams as necessary in system build strategy.
- Analyze and document workflows as needed.
- Work directly with Meditech (or other vendor) end users. Monitor workflows, provide documentation, and optimization suggestions.
- Additional specific duties related to the project may be required and dictated by individual clients. These duties are documented on a per-contract basis in the client’s statement of work.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in their Meditech and/or other application domain area(s).
- Work closely with project leadership on documentation of issues and facilitation of solutions.
- Analyzing and monitoring workflows, providing documentation and optimization suggestions.
- Support, configure, maintain, and implement new and existing business or clinical applications or specific functions in the applications.
- Work with the client’s cross-functional internal clinical and IT teams, and vendors to troubleshoot technical and functional issues to resolution.
- Maintain strong communications with the project leader and team leader as well as other team and staff members, end-users, and vendors to ensure a productive and cooperative environment.
- Complete project tasks and assignments independently with general supervision.
- Contribute to project planning, assessing workflows and processes, coordinate test plans execution, user acceptance testing and go-live activities.
- Communicate feedback from clients and escalate to project leadership.
- Participate in post-project review and documentation revision with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years of experience in electronic health record systems implementations preferably Meditech and within a healthcare technology services and consulting environment.
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active professional development (e.g. educational courses, certification, etc;).
- MEDITECH/Other EHR systems/applications implementations - Required – MEDITECH or other EHR certifications preferred.
- Proficient in one or more of the following electronic health record system module:
- Ambulatory / Practice Management
- Case Management
- Health Information
- Imaging and Documentation
- Nursing and Patient Care
- Patient Portal
- Quality Management
- Supply Chain
- Critical Care
- Healthcare License or certifications preferred. Pharmacy/Clinical Specialty (Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, etc.).
- Intermediate to Expert ability to work in Office suite products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter