- Apply technical expertise to individual client system builds in order to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Mentor client project teams as necessary in system build strategy.
- Analyze and document workflows as needed.
- Work directly with Meditech (or other vendor) end users. Monitor workflows, provide documentation, and optimization suggestions.
- Additional specific duties related to the project may be required and dictated by individual clients. These duties are documented on a per-contract basis in the client’s statement of work.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in their Meditech and/or other application domain area(s).
- Work closely with project leadership on documentation of issues and facilitation of solutions.
- Analyzing and monitoring workflows, providing documentation and optimization suggestions.
- Support, configure, maintain, and implement new and existing business or clinical applications or specific functions in the applications.
- Work with the client’s cross-functional internal clinical and IT teams, and vendors to troubleshoot technical and functional issues to resolution.
- Maintain strong communications with the project leader and team leader as well as other team and staff members, end-users, and vendors to ensure a productive and cooperative environment.
- Complete project tasks and assignments independently with general supervision.
- Contribute to project planning, assessing workflows and processes, coordinate test plans execution, user acceptance testing and go-live activities.
- Communicate feedback from clients and escalate to project leadership.
- Participate in post-project review and documentation revision with minimal supervision.