At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst
join our team in Tallahassee, FL.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Implements and supports the broadest range of facility-based IT&S equipment, including but not limited to network equipment, servers, terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, related software products
- Provides advanced, hands-on technical support across a broad range of technical user problems; repairs equipment and performs preventative maintenance
- Communicates and escalates incidents and requests beyond scope of ability to senior service resources
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests; reviews incident and request tracking databases
- Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division IT staff rotation, and carries a pager as warranted
- Investigates hardware problems and performs minor system hardware and communication connection repairs
- Acts as facility lead on technical project implementations; coordinates infrastructure-based needs for facility-based new construction
- Participates in meetings, committees and continuing education to improve individual, departmental and organizational performance
- Aids and trains users on proper use of division and/or facility technology
- Mentors and trains Division Technical Analysts
- Participates in facility-based IT project planning, as needed\
- Effectively works with division and corporate IT&S personnel to ensure that division priorities an standards are achieved
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies and procedures
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information
- 5+ years’ broad technical experience required..
- Service excellence (customer service skills are a priority)
- Solid technical background (hands-on desktop support, network infrastructure, technical project mgmt., certifications are a plus);
- Team player, willing to work closely and collaboratively with a small team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; Possesses strong analytical skills
- Provides onsite technology support on projects
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.