, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Hospital IT Director
to join our team in Aventura, FL
. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Director of Information Technology oversees and manages effective operation of the information technology in the facility and ensures strategic and operational alignment with facility business objectives and facility, division, and HCA enterprise IT goals and objectives.
- Develop Facility IT capital & operating budgets
- Identifies and coordinates resolution of IT issues at the Facility
- Coordinates on-site management of Facility hardware & software
- You will promote & coordinate the management of compliance issues & projects
- Manages information security aspects for the Facility
- Assists in development of Division and Corporate 3-yr IT strategic plans
- You will represent IT on appropriate business committees
- Manages, monitors & executes the Facility’s portfolio of projects
- Communicates & supports IT governance processes & practices
- You will supports mentoring and coaching in conjunction with direct supervisor
- College Degree required/bachelors
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT environment with direct supervision or team leadership is required
- 2+ years’ experience working with EMR/EHR systems preferred
- Experience providing IT solutions in a clinical environment preferred
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
- Microsoft Windows certificates highly desirable
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.