At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Technical Analyst
join our team in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Senior Technical Analyst implements and supports a broad range of facility-based ITG equipment. As the key technical service resource within the facility, the Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for the set-up and repair of facility-based, end-user infrastructure and resolution of desktop incidents and requests reported by facility users to the service desk.
- Implement and support the broadest range of facility-based ITG equipment, including but not limited to network equipment, servers, terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, related software products
- Communicates and escalates incidents and requests beyond scope of ability to senior service resources
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests; reviews incident and request tracking databases
- Provides 24x7 on-call support based on division ITG staff rotation, and carries a pager as warranted
- Investigating hardware problems and performs minor system hardware and communication connection repairs
- Acting as facility lead on technical project implementations; coordinates infrastructure-based needs for facility based new construction
- Participating in meetings, committees and continuing education to improve individual, departmental and organizational performance
- You will aid and train users on proper use of division and/or facility technology
- Mentoring and training of Division Technical Analysts
- Participating in facility-based ITG project planning, as needed
- Maintaining and protecting confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or healthcare-related field is preferred
- Minimum two years of broad technical experience required
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of technology and solutions
- Demonstrate customer orientation; strength in analytical, math, and reasoning skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office applications
- Provide onsite technology support on projects
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved)
Awards and Recognition
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.