is seeking a Patient Access/Epic Cadence Analyst (ADT/Prelude/Cadence)
to join our team. This individual will work Remote/Hybrid
for one of CereCore's clients.
- Maintains assigned applications through a partnership with technical experts, vendors, and technology teams to ensure the application continues to support end-users and to mitigate any functional or operational issues. Oversees application activities including the archiving of data and security administration, and electronic data received.
- Develops digital tools to ensure they meet applicable regulations and standards. Identify areas for improvement.
- Builds and codes moderately complex applications and/or modules using common programming languages to configure and maintain applications. Tests, and troubleshoots user requirements, inquiries, and problems and provides input in the development or modification of currently established processes and procedures to drive application efficiency.
- Supports associate application analysts to develop application management skill sets and understand more complex Memorial systems.
- Partners with other business applications management teams and contractors to identify synergies and opportunities for improvement, and works with vendors to ensure upgrades and configuration changes are maintained and accurate.
- Participates in vendor selection, data management, and process improvement for assigned business applications.
- Supports end-users, in partnership with selected vendors, to provide customer service and training for users.
- Manage applications projects as needed.
- Contributes to the design and upgrade of clinical systems or business systems to ensure up-to-date versions that serve all necessary clinical or business needs.
- Documents application data needs and business requirements as input into application upgrades and modifications for the developers.
- Maintains knowledge of current operational workflows that are supported through the business or clinical application.
- Proactively analyzes operational processes and data to identify opportunities and improve existing processes for workflow optimization.
- Performs work of moderate complexity for assigned business applications including collecting and auditing information, analyzing data, generating reports, preparing operating instructions, and compiling documentation of program development.
- Designs and maintains report structure and analysis needs in order to communicate application management findings and identify areas for improvement.
- Must be certified in Epic Cadence, ADT (Grand Central)/ Prelude
- 3-5 years build experience
- Must have Epic Ambulatory experience
- Experience with CRM Cheers preferred
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- IT APPLICATIONS: Implements and administers applications for IT systems.
- IT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Responds timely to end user requests for technical assistance.
- ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING: Uses decision making processes and tools to analyze situations and make effective decisions.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
- TEAM WORK: Contributes to fullest potential to achieve team goals.
- ORGANIZATION SKILLS: Organizes work to achieve maximum efficiency.
- APPLICATION OWNER: Responsible for all phases of software application lifecycle.
- HIPAA: Complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Associates Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter