At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a MEDITECH Ambulatory/ Revenue Cycle Consultant
to join our team Remotely.
- Assists with documentation that relates to technical, functional requirements, or documentation that provides client system guidance.
- Uses knowledge to contribute to Client workflow and gap analysis, independently with general/moderate guidance to complete documentation utilizing department standards.
- Assists client in system build activities.
- Participates in testing events and understands necessary outcomes Provides onsite and off-site support for client and peers.
- Executes projects task within defined scope and timeline, appropriately following, implementation management methodology.
- Adheres to proper project tracking, for issue & risk escalation processes and completes status reporting per project/department requirements.
- Communicates feedback from clients and escalates to project leadership.
- Uses professional knowledge and experience to advise the client on optimal workflows and system functions.
- Participates in post project review and documentation revision with general/moderate supervision.
- Uses experience to develop client deliverables including, but not limited to, requirements documents, functional design documents, status reports, etc. with general/moderate supervision
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of MEDITECH Ambulatory /Revenue Cycle expertise during multiple MEDITECH Implementations
- RCG(BAR), CLM(CL), HIM(MRI), CAS(ABS), REG(ADM), CWS(ABS), ARMG(ARM), SCN(SCA), PHM, AMB, Encoders and Claim Scrubbers/Clearinghouses
- Experiences in MEDITECH Expanse, MEDITECH 6.0/6.1 or MEDITECH Magic
- Experience in participating in project teams defining project requirements for their area of expertise
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,