CereCore is seeking an Epic Clinical Informaticist - Women's Services
to join our team Remotely.
- Act as a leader for the service line to bring together clinical leadership and IT to evaluate, troubleshoot, and make suggestions to help modify the current software, practices, and workflows for better outcomes.
- Provides support and troubleshooting for end-users
- Documents end-user issues and recommend steps to prevent recurrences
- Work with Epic representatives and your organization's business community and end users to ensure the system meets the organization's business needs
- Serves as a liaison between end users, third parties, and Epic implementation staff
- Develop, review, and document systems test plans. Perform systems test. Ensures that test requirements are met.
- Support procedures around change control processes
- Creates documentation to allow others to support the IT solutions and services appropriately
- Communicates issues to management appropriately
- Maintaining regular communication with Epic representatives
- Remote role with the possibility to travel 1-2 days onsite once per quarter
- Must have at least 3-5 years Clinical informatics leadership experience
- Must be Epic certified in ClinDoc & Stork with build experience (3 years minimum)
- Remote position. Possibility of maybe 1 – 2 days on site once a quarter.
- Must understand the IT lifecycle, CAB, etc.
- Experience with Refuel preferred
- Experienced working with IDNs
- Experience with Epic Care Paths preferred
- Must have experience in L&D workflows and industry standards for labor and delivery
- Experience with integrating fetal strip annotation preferred
- Experience with Delivery Summary build preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.