Location: Remote, UK
Contract: 12 Month FTC
Job ID: 16139399
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
As Cerecore International expands in the UK we are now looking for an experienced Clinical System Change Lead
to join our team remotely in the UK (with some travel to our London office).
- Management of the process for deploying and integrating new digital capabilities into the business in a way that is sensitive to and fully compatible with business operations.
- Define and create EHR Programme business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration capability deployment (training and engagement activities) and any business activities required to integrate new digital processes or jobs into the "business as usual" environment. Determines the readiness levels of business users regarding upcoming changes; uncovers readiness gaps and creates and implements action plans to close the gaps prior to going live.
- Assists the user community in the provision of transition support and change planning and liaises with the project team.
- Monitors and reports progress on business readiness targets, business engagement activity, training design and deployment activities, key operational metrics and return to productivity measures. Defines the series and sequence of activities to bring stakeholders to the required level of commitment, prior to going live.
- Enables and coordinates workstream activities for EHR Programme software or service configuration, integration, validation, implementation and embedding.
- Coordinating and recording current state analysis
- Coordination of workflow documentation, verification, and site walkthroughs
- Coordinate and lead the engagement for defining and agreeing future state workflows
- Ensures data and process integration
- Has significant influence over the allocation and management of resources appropriate to given assignments.
- Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e., results, deadlines and budget.
Life at CereCore:
- 5-years Healthcare application leadership in operational management.
- Demonstration of requirements analysis, advising on scope and options for continuous operational improvement.
- Experience assessing and evaluating clinical application risk.
- Experience making proposals for changes in software management.
- Experience in roles sharing knowledge and experience and encouraging learning and growth
- Previous responsibilities that illustrate proactive contributions to the implementation of appropriate working practices and culture in security, privacy and ethics.
- Experience in effective application (feature, function) utilisation.
- We operate fully remotely with the occasional need to visit to our London office
- Complete freedom and autonomy to work how you want to
- Encouraged to build collaborative relationships
- Involvement in Decision making and driving results
- Self-Leadership and promotion of continuous professional growth
- 600+ Clinical and Technical Professionals
- 400+ Hospitals Supported
- 3500+ Care Settings Supported
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
CereCore is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to create a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws.
We thank all applicants for applying
- Three-time winner of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare Award
- Three-time winner of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing and Talent Awards (Only 2% of the nation's staffing firms have this recognition)
- Silver Stevie® Award Winner for Achievement in Customer Satisfaction in The 20th Annual American Business Awards®
- Five-Star Best Practice MEDITECH Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider (This industry-defined standards assessment rated us as a premier hosting provider for the past five years).
- MEDITECH-Ready Certified designation validates our expertise and capabilities to deliver solutions across all areas and versions of the MEDITECH solution.
- Participant in ServiceNow Partner and Service Provider Partner Programs
- Hundreds of professional technology certifications including ITIL, Six Sigma, PMI, CHCIO, Epic, and more.
- Hundreds of professional clinical certifications including nursing, health informatics, pharmacy, radiology, and doctorates