CereCore® provides EHR implementations, IT and application support, IT managed services, technical staffing, strategic IT consulting, and advisory services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our heritage is in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We have served as leaders in finance, operations, technology, and as clinicians turned power users and innovators. At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
is seeking a Provider Solutions Specialist
to join our team Onsite
in Gainesville, FL
The role requires working closely with an ecosystem of healthcare professionals including provider office personnel, Medical Staff Office, Provider Relations, Clinical Services, facility leaders, and others.
- Assisting providers throughout the healthcare continuum from the introduction to adoption and advancing utilization of HCA
- Ensure providers (and personnel) have training and instruction on how to access and effectively utilize healthcare technologies and responding to, triaging, and delivering seamless coordination for provider support needs
- The Provider Solutions Specialist will maintain collaborative relationships and engage across business units to enhance the provider experience with technologies and communicate key provider technology enablers
- This role is responsible for understanding the dynamic landscape of Health IT, various digital access points, and common clinical workflows
- Installs and supports IT&S software per HCA and Division IT&S standards and guidelines, focusing on products HCA provides to support the physician community
- College graduate or advanced course studies or related experience with three years previous experience in healthcare related field preferred
- Experience working at Hospital/ clinic preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Technical Skills – Entry Level
- Meditech and/or PatientKeeper Experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.