Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 16165041
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a MEDITECH Developer in Nashville, TN or Remote.
- Knowledge of implementing Health Information Systems specifically MEDITECH is required
- Experience in participating in project teams defining project requirements for their area of expertise a plus but not required.
- Participates with project team or independently with direct guidance/supervision to complete project work.
- Execute projects task within defined scope and timeline, appropriately following, implementation management methodology.
- Identify issue & risk and follow escalation processes and completes status reporting per project/department requirements
- Participates in post project review and documentation revision with general/moderate supervision.
- Contribute to client deliverables including, but not limited to, requirements documents, functional design documents, status reports, etc. with direct to general supervision.
- Running extracts and reports from the client’s Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Willingness to learn script development
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience
- Must be self-directed, taking the initiative to ask for additional work when tasks are queued
- Must have a passion for improving productivity, motivated to reduce workload for clients and colleagues through automation
- Proactively and regularly documents and communicates initiation, progress and completion of tasks as they proceed
- Competency with Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- MEDITECH experience required
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognitions
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.