At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Cogito/Business Intelligence Administrator
to join our team Remotely.
The Epic Cogito/Business Intelligence Administrator is a key resource for the Epic Clinical Systems Team and is responsible for addressing the strategic, tactical, and technical Information Technology (IT) needs of the BI platform. In addition to the BI responsibilities, the role includes responsibilities of the Cogito Systems Administrator who is responsible for designing, developing, testing, tuning, and maintaining Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes within the Epic Clarity and Caboodle database environment, and custom data stores and marts. This role performs modifications, full upgrades, patches, and SU's on all Epic Clarity and Caboodle environments.
- Configuring and maintaining the Cogito databases according to the environment strategy.
- Ensures optimal performance and integrity of the BI platform and other BI platform processes by proactively monitoring, providing recommendations for optimization, and maintaining best practices.
- Verifies daily completion of the BI platform and other BI platform processes - Schedules and manages the BI platform and other BI platform recurring jobs and related processes.
- Responsible for migrating the BI platform and other BI platform development content to production.
- Troubleshoots and resolves the BI platform and other BI platform process errors.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Database Administrator or Microsoft (MCDBA)
- Epic Cogito Systems Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems preferred or Associate's degree in Management Information Systems, or related field AND three (2) years of experience installing, securing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining web-based applications within a corporate environment; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Minimum -
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible experience within a large-scale database/server support environment.
- Two (2) years of experience working with Windows Server operating systems.
- Two (2) years of experience working with Unix/Linux operating systems such as RedHat, Ubuntu, and or Oracle Linux.
- Two (2) years of experience working with other BI Platforms like Business Objects.
- Two (2) years of experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL server.
- Two (2) years of experience working in large data warehousing environments in at least two database platforms (Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server)
- Two (2) years of experience working with data integration tools such as Microsoft SSIS
- Preferred -
- Three (3) years of experience working with Epic BI platform.
- Three (3) years of experience working with Epic Clarity & Caboodle or certification in both tracks.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,