Role: Financial Systems Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom - Hybrid
Contract: 12 Month FTC
Job ID: 16175596
is seeking a Scheduling Systems Analys
to join our team. This individual will work Remote
(with weekly travel to our London office).
for one of CereCore's clients.
- The Scheduling System Analyst provides day to day production support for implemented Electronic Health Record and Enterprise Scheduling software production applications. Core responsibilities include:
- Building, maintaining, scheduling provisions, and reporting of data needed.
- This position reports to the Manager Ambulatory Central Scheduling
- With general guidance, this position is responsible for supporting implemented EHR & Scheduling software applications.
- Builds, maintains, and updates the scheduling templates for all providers with in the medical group for all locations and specialties.
- Works collaboratively with Physicians, Providers, Practice Managers, Administrators, Division Chiefs, and staff to maintain continuity of scheduling and desired outcomes for utilization management.
- Programs, tests, and maintains physician/resource templates for scheduling as well as troubleshoots system issues.
- Grants access to users as well as linking physicians to schedules and locations.
- Provides technical assistance and training to users for the Enterprise Scheduling system. Documents and executes training plans for integration into departmental standards
- Troubleshoots template issues and escalates to IT Revenue Cycle partners when appropriate Level II support is needed.
- Assesses overall scope of scheduling requests and deliverables to identify system impacts and estimates for level of effort.
- Provides as needed training to users for system/template capabilities and developing of requests/changes to schedules when appropriate for improved outcomes.
- Builds scheduling new locations & resources.
- Modifies provider schedules as needed for management of provider schedules.
- Primary resource for bulk manual rescheduling of appointments.
- Reports system management issues.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter