Contract Length: 10 months
Job ID: 16178286
At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
CereCore is seeking a MEDITECH Magic ORM Automation Analyst to join our team onsite in Nashville, TN or remotely.
- Plan, design, implement, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support for Meditech Magic EMR software and other Meditech clinical applications.
- Understands and can guide automation to team
- Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine functional requirements for optimal utilization of Meditech applications
- Possess in-depth clinical and application knowledge and experience
- Work within cross-functional team and with end-users to achieve application integration to meet clinical needs
- Execute builds, upgrades, and system enhancements as needed
- Support applications throughout all phases of implementation
- Deliver post-implementation training, support, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Works with moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment
- Take pride in job/task ownership
- 4-5 years of related experience
- Attention to detail and analytical ability
- Knowledge of Meditech Magic, specific familiarity within the surgical area
- Experience in automation: development, support and execute
- Perform gap analysis, communicate with developers and other team members
- Specific experience with surgical procedure code standardizations
- Ability to translate technical/clinical information to those with limited knowledge of the area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.