Contract Length: 12-months
Job ID: 16180269
CereCore® provides EHR implementations, IT and application support, IT managed services, technical staffing, strategic IT consulting, and advisory services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our heritage is in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We have served as leaders in finance, operations, technology, and as clinicians turned power users and innovators. At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
CereCore is seeking a Product Analyst to join our team onsite in Nashville, TN.
- Assist with efforts for new development and new functionality for enterprise applications supported by Development.
- Participates in activities which improve departmental and organizational performance.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care.
- Provides Tier 2 product support of assigned applications.
- Supports operational applications, within the business and other IT areas by providing status and recommending solutions.
- Understands the business implications of technology decisions.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst and/or related position.
- Experience producing data dictionaries and creating business requirements documents.
- Must have strong documentation skills, organization skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
- Creates deliverables independently and manages approvals.
- Leads in communicating requirements to development, testing, education and training teams.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) software development is preferred.
- Travel required upto 20%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.