At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Radiant Analyst
to join our team Remotely.
- Epic Application Analysts report to the Epic Project director and are key members of the Epic implementation team. The Epic Application Coordinator (Radiant) is the primary point of contact for the Radiant Radiology Application. It is involved in all aspects of system design, build, and testing while also coordinating and facilitating solutions for all issues that arise during the project with regard to the Radiant Radiology application. Throughout the project, and post-go-live, they will work closely with the clinical workgroups, to develop and maintain appropriate workflows. The focus for this role will be on radiology workflows and procedures as well as inter-departmental interactions.
- The Epic Application Coordinator (Radiant) will gain in-depth knowledge of the software by attending application support training and completing application certification projects and tests.
- Epic Certified in Radiant
- Implementation experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, IT, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Three (3) years of related experience, including experience in radiology workflows and procedures
- Understanding of the radiology department’s interaction, and operational overlap with other areas of the organization. Examples include ordering physicians, the billing office, and medical records/HIM
- Understanding of the PACS system and related workflows
- The ability and willingness to see things in an open-minded way and examine ideas/concepts from multiple angles/viewpoints.
- The ability and willingness to take ownership of work activities and ensure that they are completed in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner
- The ability and willingness to recognize assignments or tasks that need to be completed, to seek out additional assignments or tasks, and to help others
- Seeking, logically examining, and interpreting information from different sources to determine a problem's cause and developing a course of action to resolve the problem and to prevent its recurrence
- The ability to persevere in difficult situations, overcome obstacles, and reach high levels of performance when faced with stressful work situations and time pressures
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.