6-12 months contract-to-hire
Job ID: 16183946
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Cogito/BI Analyst
to join our team Remotely.
The Business Intelligence Developer role will report to the Epic Project director for the duration of the Epic Project and will then transition into a permanent analytics position. As a key member of the Epic implementation team Business Intelligence Developers will be responsible for the creation of analytics, and analytic content for operations, finance, and MIS as needed in the Epic system across multiple applications.
This position will have three areas of focus Access Data Modeling, Clinical Data Modeling, and Revenue Data Modeling. This position will gain in depth knowledge by attending training and certification in at least one of these areas as well as the core data architecture. Ideally, BIDs design and create analytics solutions based on an in-depth knowledge of operational system usage. This level of knowledge requires a deep understanding of system build, end user workflows, and patterns of use.
- Certification in Epic Cogito
- Looking for those certified in Access Data Model, Revenue Data Model, and/or Clinical Data Model
- Three (3) years of related experience preferred, but not required including experience with data modeling, SQL server, and operational analytics.
- Implementation experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking and an analytical mind
- User-focused design and data visualization skills
- Proficiency with SQL and relational database concepts
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience with analytics tools
- Familiarity with Epic applications and database structure, through training that occurs early in the implementation
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the data model through data model classes geared toward content areas
- Ability to understand data structures that could benefit the entire data environment
- For financial reporting: Prior experience working with an AR system is desirable, but not required
- For clinical reporting: Prior experience reporting from an EMR system is desirable, but not required
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,