Job ID: 16184645
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Director of IT Network
to join our team in Titusville, FL
- Responsible for promoting and demonstrating a culture of choice; ensuring strategic goals and objectives are met or exceeded by providing the leadership, management and oversight necessary to ensure assigned functional area(s) have the proper resources, metrics and talent in place to effectively fulfill our mission.
- This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Acute Care Services/CNO.
- Directs all infrastructure-related operations including hardware, software, server administration, network initiatives, and daily oversight of the IT departmental operations.
- Directs strategic planning within assigned functional area(s) to anticipate current and future service solutions.
- Influences the innovation, development and growth of service strategies.
- Assures the achievement of departmental dashboard metrics within each strategic pillar (People, Service, Quality, Growth, Finance).
- Takes immediate and effective steps to assure national benchmarks are achieved or sustained.
- Develops and maintains systems, processes, policies and procedures that result in assigned care partners always providing excellent patient, family, visitor and internal customer experiences as measured by HCAHPS and/or other national best-practice benchmarks.
- Develops and maintains systems, processes, policies and procedures that result in a continuous improvement environment within which assigned care partners always achieve national best/leading-practice standards for quality and safety as measured by CMS, Joint Commission, and other regulatory agencies pertinent to areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for the adherence of policies and procedure as well as regulations and codes established by federal, state, and local government affecting professional practice and industry regulations.
- Leads necessary certification, accreditation, and audit procedures; and ensures that reports required by regulatory agencies are prepared and submitted within established timeframes.
- Directs all IT operations infrastructure; developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line with organizational objectives; partner with other departments to determine and address IT needs and requirements; directs the daily operations of the IT department.
- Develops and/or maintains systems, processes, policies and procedures that result in effective planning and administration of annual budget(s); productive, cost efficient and effective operations; and corrective actions for any operating expenses that deviate from budget.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Information Technology, Cyber Security or related field.
- Master's preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant IT or Networking experience
- 3 years of leadership experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- MEDITECH experience preferred.
- Sigma Six Green Belt certification, or required within one (1) year of employment.
- Software certifications preferred (MEDITECH).
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,