Job ID: 16188085
CereCore® provides EHR implementations, IT and application support, IT managed services, technical staffing, strategic IT consulting, and advisory services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our heritage is in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We have served as leaders in finance, operations, technology, and as clinicians turned power users and innovators. At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
CereCore is seeking a BI Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business needs into actionable data assets
- Analyze related business data to identify potential areas of improvement and developing implementation strategies for improving data quality, data integration, and data standardization
- Requires extensive exposure to a healthcare environment in a data-intensive setting
- Performs extensive operational data analysis, creates documentation of data issues, and develops implementation strategies for improving data quality and data standardization
- Ensure data is presented in proper context with business requirements
- Participate in requirements validation and feasibility analysis with respect to data products
- Create high level and detail design specification that will enable and support troubleshooting activities
- Creation of requirements deliverables for data products
- Estimate work effort required in delivering data products
- Possess experience with and actively promote different phases of testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing)
- Be incorporated into development teams from design to deployment of enterprise services
- Build and support BI tools for analysis in support of data products/solutions
- Lead the performance of simple, moderate and complex troubleshooting / maintenance assignments within the department
- Provide after-hours/on-call support as needed
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 2+ years of healthcare data experience preferred
- 4+ years of SQL and data analytics experience required.
- Tableau or other BI tool experience required
- Strong understanding of multiple relational database systems (Teradata, SQL server, Postgres, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Able to manipulate, analyze, and visualize data from different source systems
- Able to design and develop scalable solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Able to effectively facilitate diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment
- Detail oriented and analytical with good organization skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong problem and issue resolution experience and create quality deliverables
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization
- Highly motivated and be able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong understanding of product support principles
- Ability to train team members on existing and new analytical concepts
- Able to identify dependencies and mitigate risks across multiple products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.