At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Grand Central/Prelude Analyst
to join our team Remotely in Oklahoma, with some travel onsite.
- Epic Application Analyst reports to the Epic Project director and are key members of the Epic implementation team. The Epic Application Coordinator (Grand Central) is the primary point of contact for the Grand Central application, and is involved in all aspects of system design, build, and testing while also coordinating and facilitating solutions for all issues that arise during the project with regards to the Grand Central application. The leader of this application will work closely with nursing units, bed planning staff, and clinical workgroups to design workflows that streamline the flow of patients throughout the facility, both during the project, and post go-live.
- The Epic Application Coordinator (Grand Central) will gain in-depth knowledge of the software by attending application support training and completing application certification projects and tests.
- Certified in Epic Grand Central & Prelude
- Three (3) years of related experience, including experience with patient flow, and facility/capacity management (bed management, environmental services, and patient transport). Additional experience/familiarity with clinical staff areas, and ADT orders and procedures. Nursing background preferred, but not required. Familiarity with analytics, analytic procedure, and reporting preferred.
- The ability and willingness to see things in an open-minded way and examine ideas/concepts from multiple angles/viewpoints.
- The ability and willingness to take ownership of work activities and ensure that they are completed in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner
- The ability and willingness to recognize assignments or tasks that need to be completed, to seek out additional assignments or tasks, and to help others
- Seeking, logically examining, and interpreting information from different sources to determine a problem's cause and developing a course of action to resolve the problem and to prevent its recurrence
- The ability to persevere in difficult situations, overcome obstacles, and reach high levels of performance when faced with stressful work situations and time pressures
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,