CereCore® provides EHR implementations, IT and application support, IT managed services, technical staffing, strategic IT consulting, and advisory services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our heritage is in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We have served as leaders in finance, operations, technology, and as clinicians turned power users and innovators. At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
is seeking a HRIS Solutions Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Deliver second-tier HRIS support to end users/customers of the Lawson and other HR systems, resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues
- Keep an accurate log of all reported support issues
- Correct employee history
- Assist with system configuration, and setup
- Develop/maintain security classifications, with assistance from the ITG Security Team
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities
- Interact and effectively communicate with internal ITG and the support teams for our software vendors, while troubleshooting functional system issues
- Assist with testing and implementation of upgrades and custom enhancements
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- College Graduate Required Undergrad
- Working knowledge of Lawson HRMS system or other HRMS systems
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with and interacting in a team environment
- Prior HRIS experience preferred
- Ability to participate in change initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.