CereCore® provides EHR implementations, IT and application support, IT managed services, technical staffing, strategic IT consulting, and advisory services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our heritage is in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We have served as leaders in finance, operations, technology, and as clinicians turned power users and innovators. At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
CereCore is seeking a QA Test Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Writes and maintains test automation.
- Develops quality assurance standards.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics.
- Experience with developing, and executing test automation scripts is required.
- Requires deep technical skills, the ability to grasp business concepts quickly and experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance in Agile Development environments.
- Experience working in healthcare environment and clinical data is preferred. Background in programming and testing across platforms is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.