CereCore® provides EHR implementations, IT and application support, IT managed services, technical staffing, strategic IT consulting, and advisory services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our heritage is in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We have served as leaders in finance, operations, technology, and as clinicians turned power users and innovators. At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
CereCore is seeking a DB2 DBA
to join our team remotely.
- Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s].
- Conducts and coordinates DB2 Z/OS SQL tuning and daily tasks
- Maintains the IBM DB2 for z/OS relational database software for the department; monitors the day to day operation of the software
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty
- 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience working with z/OS DB2 databases and SQL Tuning
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience in MySQL, Oracle, or DB2 is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.