CereCore® provides EHR implementations, IT and application support, IT managed services, technical staffing, strategic IT consulting, and advisory services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our heritage is in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We have served as leaders in finance, operations, technology, and as clinicians turned power users and innovators. At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
CereCore is seeking a System Engineer
to join our team.
- System Engineer supports, and maintains the organization’s infrastructure
- Make updates to system/application related to issue at hand
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Inspires: Wants to create value for our patient/customers
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software
- Solid scripting skills
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- AZURE and Terraform experience is a plus but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.