3 Month Contract-To-Hire
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer
to join our team Remotely.
This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow team members, end users, clients and administrators to develop solutions and address general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Participate in ongoing production support, end user support
- Participate in the execution of testing as part of the Quality Assurance process
- Contribute to documenting processes and procedures
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Adhere to Agile methodology
- Understand key aspects of the ServiceNow platform: Workflows, Forms, Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI Actions, and Core Configuration
- Deliver ServiceNow integration with other third party systems (BMC Remedy, Solar Winds, Footprints, Managed Engine, Cherwell, Atlassian, etc.)
- Are familiar with AJAX, HTML, CSS, and SOAP
- Have experience with AngularJS is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification required
- Up to 10% travel may be required
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,