CereCore® provides EHR implementations, IT and application support, IT managed services, technical staffing, strategic IT consulting, and advisory services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our heritage is in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We have served as leaders in finance, operations, technology, and as clinicians turned power users and innovators. At CereCore, we know firsthand the power that aligned technology can provide in delivering care. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, we are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to deliver IT services that emphatically address the needs of health systems across the United States. Our team of over 600 clinical and technical professionals has implemented EHR systems in more than 400 facilities and provides managed services support to tens of thousands of health system employees. We work tirelessly to provide healthcare organizations specialized IT services that support the delivery of patient care. The Link to Life-Saving Care.
is seeking a Client Support Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Facilitates Client Support Services for CereCore clients.
- Documents all customer inquiries, reported issues, and resolutions received via phone calls, emails or other alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Creates a positive client support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling clients with a consummately professional attitude.
- Provides expert support within the Revenue Cycle Line of Business specialty. Educates and trains clients one-on-one as needed to resolve requests. Expands current and upcoming product knowledge within the specialty. Trusted for applications, technical, business or operational knowledge.
- Continually seeks to improve technical skills as they relate to all areas of the support organization through attending classes, providing onsite support to facilities as requested and keeping up to date on industry standards.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge base entries and documents typical requests, resolutions and work-around procedures.
- Participates in problem efforts between departments, divisions, vendors, all CereCore business units, and HCA resources.
- Actively works to ensure CereCore Service Level Agreements are met.
- Actively participates in and manages incident communication needs and expectations for customers and stakeholders.
- Provides after-hours and on-call support as required.
- Participates in CereCore activities and departmental project activities or other duties as assigned; such as: attends project meetings, testing, developing or reviewing documentation and support procedures, supporting the pilot or implementation, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Desktop Skills and Customer Support experience preferred.
- Customer service training/experience.
- Root cause and trend analysis experience.
- A working knowledge of Active Directory/NT Account administration preferred.
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and project management preferred.,